Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get rid of bulimia :/

4 posters

Go down

Get rid of bulimia :/ Empty Get rid of bulimia :/

Post by janesa02 Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:48 am

Hi guys, seems like i'm the first one to post. I've had bulimia since i was 17 and been stuck in a constant binge and purge cycle. Sometimes i can go a week without it, sometimes it happens after two days. I spent about 4-6 hours in the gym on the weekdays to try "make up" for it, because it's just so freaking nasty.. its chocolate, bars, candy, random food from the fridge, sometimes i go buy takeaway just to binge.. like wtf.

Anyway, does anyone have any tips on how to they started beating it?
Feels like ive been stuck in this loop forever

janesa02
Underdog

Back to top Go down

Get rid of bulimia :/ Empty Re: Get rid of bulimia :/

Post by sandra_gxx2 Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:55 pm

My problem was I was restricting myself and had loads of "fearfoods", like pasta, bread, heck even bananas. I think I first started notice a difference when I started having them on a regular basis. Used to have mainly salads or non-carb stuff, but when I started eating small portions of my fearfoods every day, then i didn't feel the need to binge on them lately. Could also be I was carb-deprived and just did low carbs 24/7 and worked out alot-

sandra_gxx2
Underdog

Back to top Go down

Post by thesanssamurai Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:40 pm

I had issues with binges when I was doing bodybuilding shows. But that was due to messed up hormones. Are you competing in anything or working in some industry where you are judged on your looks?

thesanssamurai
Underdog

Back to top Go down

Post by rogan_thexx Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:02 pm

My daughter struggled with this. She restricted herself from too many foods which was tied into her anorexia. She recovered by forcing herself everyday to start eating small amounts of carbs of the fear foods she had.

rogan_thexx
Underdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum